22 Dec CRN's network technical conferences: Efficiency in CRN's
CIFPA's iNTiVi Space has been broadcast live, via YouTube channelIn addition, the online conference Efficiency in NRCs is part of the series of technical conferences for the national network of NRCs, aimed at members of the network of National Reference Centres.
As on previous occasions, the conference was presented by Aitana Muñoz Romeo, presenter of Aragón Televisión, and inaugurated by Antonio Carrión Sacacia, Director of the National Reference Centre in Commercial Logistics and Transport Management.
The programme of the issue followed the following order:
- Welcome to the day. Antonio Carrión Sacacia, Director of the National Reference Centre for Commercial Logistics and Transport Management.
- Opening of the Meeting. Gerardo Gutiérrez Ardoy, Director General of the State Employment Service (SEPE).
- Presentation of SAO-CRN, a tool for monitoring and analyzing objectives in CRNs. David Vallejo, advisor to the CRN and Óscar Gascón Arjol, designer and web developer of the company SweetCode.
- Presentation of the Innovative Action: Experience of accompanying the insertion in a Certificate of Professionalism. Carlos Romero Morales (CRN advisor), Carolina Adiego Espada (psychologist and trainer of the Social and Labour Centre of the Federico Ozanam Foundation), José María Usón Claver (coordinator of the Social and Labour Centre of the Federico Ozanam Foundation) and students of the course (David and Maria Pilar).
- Presentation: Sector Map and Training Needs in Road Transport of Goods. Jorge Parra Españo (Smartpoint Managing Partner) and Teresa Alós (Smartpoint Consultant).
- Closing of the Meeting. Ms. Carmen Menéndez González-Palenzuela, General Sub-Director of Active Employment Policies, Ministry of Labour and Social Economy.