The Innovation Centre for Vocational Training of Aragon (CIFPA) has among its main objectives the promotion of technological innovation processes in the Vocational Training System of the Autonomous Community of Aragon.
In line with the innovative spirit promoted by CIFPA, the centre is immersed in a process of continuous improvement and expansion of its activities into other fields that provide a boost and constant improvement of Vocational Training in Aragon.
In order to ensure that this continuous improvement materialises in results that provide real value both for CIFPA itself and for all the interested parties with which it collaborates, the Management of the centre has decided to implement an R&D&I Management System based on the UNE 166002 standard, based on the following principles:
- The definition and continuous improvement of the necessary processes for R&D&I to transform innovative ideas into projects whose results meet the needs of all stakeholders in Vocational Education and Training.
- The training and awareness of all personnel, in accordance with their level of responsibility and activity within the management system, promoting their active participation in R&D&I in the organisation.
- Monitoring the environment as a means of identifying the needs of companies, students and workers in the field of Vocational Training and promoting the generation of innovative ideas to improve the management of activities related to these needs.
- The stimulation and reinforcement of staff creativity, through training and motivation for the generation of new ideas that contribute to the development of new R&D&I projects.
- The promotion of work through multidisciplinary teams that favour both the development of the staff and of the projects themselves and their results.
- Strict compliance with the applicable standards and regulations, as well as with the specifications established in the UNE 166.002 standard.
The principles expressed above are the basis for the definition of specific and coherent objectives with this R+D+i Policy, aimed at having a balanced portfolio of projects, mainly oriented to obtain improvements in processes, methods, tasks and tools that generate a positive impact both in the organisation and in the Vocational Training Centres of Aragon and in the professional area of Commercial Logistics and Transport Management at a national level, within fields such as:
- Communication and collaboration between the agents involved in the vocational training system.
- Improving the supply of training for employment.
- Team management.
- The development of collaborative networks.
- Encouraging innovation in the use of ICTs.
- Coordination of regional, national and international VET innovation projects.
- The organisation and management of vocational training centres.
- Promote the creation of business incubators and entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Exchange of good practices at regional, national and international level.
According to ORDER ECD/942/2019, of 25 July, which regulates the organisation and operation of the Innovation Centre for Vocational Training in Aragon, the CIFPA acts as a driving force for innovation in the Vocational Training System and as a specific VET Teacher Training Centre within the autonomous region.
In accordance with Royal Decree 39/2019, of 1 February, by which the Innovation Centre for Vocational Training of Aragon is created as a National Reference Centre, in the professional area of Commercial Logistics and Transport Management of the professional family Commerce and Marketing, in the field of vocational training, the CIFPA channels the innovation of the sector through the deployment of its competences in training tasks, observatory of the sector, dialogue between stakeholders, innovation actions and updating of professional qualifications.
The Centro de Innovación para la Formación Profesional de Aragón (CIFPA) has on its horizon a series of goals to which it aspires, such as:
- To be a regional reference point for the technical improvement of all Vocational Training teachers who teach the courses implemented in the Autonomous Community.
- To be a regional reference point for the technical and professional improvement of all unemployed people in the specialities approved by INAEM.
- To be a national reference in the technical improvement of all teachers, workers and unemployed people in the area of Commercial Logistics and Transport Management.
- To be a model for the promotion and management of innovation for Vocational Training Centres in Aragon.
- To be a model for NRCs in innovation actions.
- Establish a network of strategic alliances at regional level for cooperation in the innovation and updating of competences in the Professional Families implemented in the Vocational Training Centres and improve the positioning of the centre.
- Establish a network of strategic alliances of national and international scope for cooperation in innovation and updating of competences in the CRN sector and improve the positioning of the centre.
The organisation is committed to ensuring that all actions and services provided are governed by a set of key principles such as:
- Ensuring equal opportunities.
- Ethical and democratic behaviour.
- Consideration of learning as a cooperative process involving everyone.
- Fostering relationships, participation and communication.
- A spirit of collective work in solidarity.
- Positive attitude and self-improvement.
- Creativity and personal responsibility.
- A critical sense, tolerance and appreciation of diversity. Sense of quality and personal and collective safety in the development of work.
- Respect for the social and natural environment.
- Commitment, responsibility and efficiency in the development of the service provided.
Zaragoza, 19 May 2022