15 Dec CRN's network technical conferences: Innovation and sustainability in VET
CIFPA's iNTiVi Space has been broadcast live, via YouTube channelThe online conference on Innovation and sustainability in Vocational Training, as part of the series of technical conferences for the national network of NRCs, aimed at Vocational Training Teachers from the Professional Family of Commerce and Marketing from all over the country and members of the National Reference Centres network.
The conference was presented by Aitana Muñoz Romeo, presenter of Aragón Televisión and inaugurated by David Broceño Caminero, Deputy Director General of Planning and Management of Vocational Training in the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
The programme of the issue followed the following order:
- Welcome to the day. Antonio Carrión, Director of the National Reference Centre for Commercial Logistics and Transport Management.
- Opening of the day. David Broceño Caminero, Deputy Director General of Planning and Management of Vocational Training in the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
- Expanded reality. Pedro Lozano, co-founder of Imascono and Chromville. President of the Association of Young Entrepreneurs of Aragon (AJE).
- Systematize processes to be more efficient. José Ignacio Marqués San Rafael, Project Manager in Management Systems, Organization, Social Responsibility and Excellence in Quality Management.
- Grupo Sesé is committed to sustainability. Ana Manrique, Director of Compliance and CSR at Sesé Group.
- Innovation in the public sector. Ana Hernández Serena from the firm AV/Asesores, advises companies and institutions on: innovation, entrepreneurship and internationalization.